- Do you have a volume/site license option?
Yes, we do. Send us an email describing your license needs, and we will
get back to you shortly.
- I'm a student, can I get a discount?
Students can buy Versions for $39. More details here.
- I purchased Versions, where's my serial number?
Make sure you check your spam or junk mail folder, look for an
email with the subject: “Your Versions License”.
- Can I only pay using PayPal?
Currently, yes. But note that it's not required to have a PayPal
account. All you need is a creditcard.
- Does Versions support Subversion 1.8?
Yes it does. Subversion 1.8 is supported in Versions 1.3 and
- Subversion error 210002 occurred. What does that mean?
A connection error occurred. Check your internet connection, and
check that your URL, username and password are all correct.
- Does Versions have Git support, will it ever?
No, it doesn't. We are keeping an eye on git and other
distributed systems, but don't plan to support them in Versions.
- Does Versions use the copy of SVN installed on my Mac?
No, Versions comes with its own copies of Subversion.
- How can I use Versions to merge?
Right now, there's no way to merge changes between branches in
- I bought Versions from Sofa on the Mac App Store, how can I get
Find more detailed
FAQ's in the Help tab.
Contact support to
transfer your MAS/Sofa license to our direct download version.
Can’t find an answer to your question in the FAQ’s?
Send us an email and we’ll help you.
Lost your License?
Enter your email address, and we'll resend your license.
You’ll find Versions in your downloads folder.
Click here to restart your download