- Do you have a volume/site license option?
Yes, we do. Send us an email describing your license needs, and we will get back to you shortly.
- I'm a student, can I get a discount?
Students can buy Versions for $39. More details here.
- I purchased Versions, where's my serial number?
Make sure you check your spam or junk mail folder, look for an email with the subject: “Your Versions License”.
- Can I only pay using PayPal?
Currently, yes. But note that it's not required to have a PayPal account. All you need is a creditcard.
- Does Versions support Subversion 1.7?
Yes it does. Subversion 1.7 is supported in Versions 1.2 and later.
- Subversion error 210002 occurred. What does that mean?
A connection error occurred. Check your internet connection, and check that your URL, username and password are all correct.
- Does Versions have Git support, will it ever?
No, it doesn't. We are keeping an eye on git and other distributed systems, but don't plan to support them in Versions.
- Does Versions use the copy of SVN installed on my Mac?
No, Versions comes with its own copies of Subversion.
- How can I use Versions to merge?
Right now, there's no way to merge changes between branches in Versions.
- I bought Versions from Sofa on the Mac App Store, how can I get updates?
Contact support to transfer your MAS/Sofa license to our direct download version.
- Can I use Versions on my PPC Mac or under Mac OS X 10.4?
Find more detailed FAQ's in the Help tab.
The latest Versions release only works on Intel Macs on Mac OS X 10.6.8 and up. You can get Versions 1.0.9 for your old PPC and 10.4 machines.
Lost your License?
Enter your email address, and we'll resend your license.
Google Group Discussions
Visit the Google Group for discussions and scripts.
You’ll find Versions in your downloads folder.
Click here to restart your download